Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wow, it sure is windy here...


Greetings from Chicago, my pets. While I'm on vacation here in the windy city, I'll try to do my best and get in a blog entry, but please understand if I don't get to it until Thursday... In the meantime, I'll be trying to finish the book proposal for What the Bleep and attempting to find the perfect Chicago hot dog. If you've got any ideas for good food that I can't miss here, feel free to shoot me an email. But keep checking back for my next blog, "How to eat your feelings without getting cellulite on your butt cheeks."
By the way, yes that IS a picture of the building that Elisabeth Shue and the car thieves scaled in the 80's gem "Adventures in Babysitting." It's one of my favorite movies of all time. Don't &%$@ with the babysitter.

No comments: