If you've read at least one of my blogs, you know I am a big fan of the cocktails and creating the perfect dirty martini is sometimes a "what the bleep" moment in itself- much like trying to perfect a recipe. When you use olive brine from the jar to make a dirty martini, there's a fine line between tasting like a glass of heaven and tasting like a glass of ocean water. That's why I love 1888 Dirtiest Martini Mix so much- its so simple: juice from pressed whole olives without the overly salty flavor, so your martini tastes perfect every single time. It takes all of the guess work out! It also adds that perfect little "oomph" to a Bloody Mary, or as a marinade for chicken. I use it for EVERYTHING!
Want to win a chance to have a bottle of your very own? GREAT!! Let's do it...
In partnership with 1888 Premium Olive Press and our dedicated drones at RAW Marketing, we will be giving away a bottle of 1888 Dirtiest Martini Mix to the fan who refers the most followers to our blog.
You must make sure to fulfill ALL entry requirements, including the form below! The contest will run from 8:00am Thursday, April 7th to midnight Sunday, April 10th. The fan who refers the most followers to our Facebook page AND website will be declared "THE WINNER"! In case of a tie, the person who reached the most referrals first will be the decided winner. The winner will be announced Monday afternoon on our Facebook page and by personal email.
So here's what you have to do: remember... you can't win if you don't share! Sharing is caring, my friends!
- Fill out the form below (your info will be kept confidential and I promise not to sell it to naughty websites or flood your email with spam about black market pharmaceuticals). I need your contact info if you win!
- Become a public Google follower of the blog (click the "follow" with the Google friend connect button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Become a fan of "What the Bleep Happened" on Facebook >>(click here)
- (Optional) Follow us on Twitter at WhattheBleep1, heck go ahead and increase your chances by sharing with more friends!
- Share us with your Facebook friends and make sure they list YOU as who sent them!
Good Luck!...now go my pets and spread the word! You can say you were a fan when it all began!