Friday, January 7, 2011

What's New for What the Bleep Happened?


Happy New Year, my little pets! 2010 was AWESOME- thank you for sending in your culinary quandaries, for sharing my blog with your friends, and for your support. 2011 is going to be even better- the publishing industry is finally starting to warm back up after an economically challenging year (read: no one wants to spend money on producing new books) and my book is back on the table at a couple of different publishers. What they really want to see is my blog getting more and more visits.

I need your help!

If you like reading the crazy stuff that I write, please tell your friends about it, post a link on your facebook, become a fan of my facebook fan page, subscribe to the blog, etc. Just think, you can say you knew about me before everyone else jumped on the bandwagon. Won't that feel good?

Again, thanks for reading and get ready for a lot of What the Bleep Happened surprises in 2011....

No comments: